About Me

My photo
We've MOVED: Visit the new site at https://sfaxon.com for the latest S. Faxon stories and reading escapes...

Monday, November 4, 2013

One Year Anniversary!

Bella in her Jester Costume
While Bella Tuna paces across my desk (specifically between my computer screen and me), I'm writing the post that celebrates my one year anniversary as a blogger. Had anyone asked me 13 months ago if I would post almost weekly about my tales, I would have said no. My colleague at Columbia, Danielle, inspired the blog and the tragedy of Super Storm Sandy convinced me that it was not only something that would be fun, but something that was necessary. There was justifiably so much negativity that I thought if I could provide any one with just a fifteen minute escape from the issues in their lives, then I'll have done my duty.

From your responses and views, it looks like I've done just that. It's an honor and a blessing to have so many of you tuning in as I hope you will continue to do. We've talked about Bella and best friends, personal adventures and tales that make you want to hide underneath your blanket. It's been a blast writing and preparing these for you to read. For me, it's a fun exercise in creativity, which has proven to be a delightful escape for me as well.

I have something very special planned for you all over the next few months, to be revealed next Monday.

Thanks for tuning in!

Your humble author,
S. Faxon

No comments:

Post a Comment